vendredi 27 février 2015

Visual Studio: An exception has encountered. Only when C++ project and non-admin Windows user

Whenever I create or open a C++ Console project with freshly installed Visual Studio 2013 Community Edition as a regular Windows (8.1) user account I'm getting an exception:



An exception has encountered. This may be caused by an extension. You can get more information by examining the file 'C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\VisualStudio\12.0\ActivityLog.xml'.



This is the ActivityLog.xml: http://ift.tt/1wtoi3w


Everything works fine I think beside that error message, I also don't get an error when I run Visual Studio 2013 as administrator. But I never had this problem on my other PC, the error message also doesn't occur on other C++ projects like Winform or Windows Store, C# projects aren't also effected by this error message. So it's not really a big problem for me but the error message does bother me every time I start up/create a C++ console project. I would like to see it gone because it's a standard fresh Visual Studio installation with no special extensions at all.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire