samedi 28 février 2015

Allow user access to FTP account folder based on his current (static) IP

I have an FTP account for a folder (shared hosting on Linux (CentOS) with cPanel) which is accessed through FileZilla (could be a different FTP App) on a PC using Windows 8.1 OS.


I would like to give my FTP account credentials for that folder to somebody else (same PC OS, same FTP App though could be a different one). I need him and me to only be able to access the FTP account folder based on our current IPs (we both use static IPs)


Is there a solution to allow user access to a FTP account folder based on (static) IP(s) and deny access when using different IPs?


I looked for a solution here and by googling before asking and I haven't found one yet.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire