vendredi 27 février 2015

spark launch : find version

My environment is Windows 7, and scala 2.11.4 installed (works well), Java 1.8


I have tried spark-1.2.0-bin-hadoop2.4 and spark-1.2.1-bin-hadoop2.4 and each time I put



bin\spark-shell.cmd


I just got the error from Windows:



find: 'version': No such file or directory
else was unexpected at this time.


Is there anything I ignored here?


Thank you so much.


updated: (from spark-class2.cmd)



C:\Users\spark-1.2.1-bin-hadoop2.4>for /F "tokens=3" %i in ('java -version 2>&1 | find "version"') do set jversi on=%i
find: 'version': No such file or directory
else was unexpected at this time.


and if I try java -version, it seems working on java side



C:\Users\spark-1.2.1-bin-hadoop2.4>java -version
java version "1.8.0_31"
Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.8.0_31-b13)
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 25.31-b07, mixed mode)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire