vendredi 27 février 2015

How to understand the internal working of NDIS Miniport driver

I am new to Window driver development.


I am trying to understand the working of a NDIS miniport driver (from Microsoft WDK samples). Especially, to understand the packet flow.


As per numerous sources, I have seen suggestions of installing two instances of NDIS miniport driver and proceed from there. However, I am unable to continue from there, as there is only vague info. Please advise - Especially on how to attach a Windows Debugger Tool to an instance of the driver and to see the callbacks being called on sent/receive packets.


My platform: Windows 7 x64 with debug mode set (Debugging Setup: Single Computer).


There is a similar question. But no info about how to debug the driver: NDIS and miniport driver


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire