vendredi 27 février 2015

create a cmd windows

I want to make a .bat that makes some orders. I mean: I want to do these orders:



  1. Write on the console the order "dbl loc"

  2. When the console allows me to write again, I want to write "dbl cont"

  3. When it allows me again, I want to run the .exe "prgman"

  4. prgman will open another enviroment on the console, and I want to write "delete * from inv"

  5. When prgman finishes to delete, it will ask me for commit so I will say "yes".

  6. Finally I want to write "quit" and going back to the normal cmd line and finish.


buut, the thing is that every .bat I create, closes my cmd line and I don't want that, and I don't know how to do some directlly orders.


I hope you'll understant what I mean.


thanks a lot!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire