dimanche 19 avril 2015

qtdbus under windows 7

CONFIGURATION I have this configuration: 1. QT Community 5.4.1 2. dbus-daemon.exe downloaded from http://ift.tt/1yIhw0t link 3. I have copied in my local directory these qt example: - c:\Qt\Qt5.4.1\Examples\Qt-5.4\dbus\remotecontrolledcar\car - c:\Qt\Qt5.4.1\Examples\Qt-5.4\dbus\remotecontrolledcar\controller 4. I use Windows 7 and NOT Linux!!!!!!


Procedure: 1. I compiled both examples in debug mode in my local directory 2. I launched dbus-daemon.exe with these parameters: - set DBUS_SESSION_BUS_ADDRESS=tcp:host=localhost,port=12434 - set DBUS_SYSTEM_BUS_DEFAULT_ADDRESS=tcp:host=localhost,port=12434 - dbus-daemon.exe --session --system --config-file=.\etc\session.conf



  1. I execute car.exe

  2. I execute controller.exe


PROBLEM But the dbus connection fails in particular this method sessionBus: form DBusConnection class.


Fails. Infact when i call the isConnected method, it returns fail.


Someone can explain why? Is it wrong the way I call dbus-daemon.exe? Or Qt Comunity 5.4.1 have problem with qtdbus?


Thank you very much for for the support. Fausto


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire