dimanche 19 avril 2015

Please recommend a c# library for Windows Process Management

It seems there are libraries out there for anything these days!


I need to develop a program that will spawn a couple of windows programs and need to monitor:



a) That they are still alive
b) Any log files that they create
c) StdIn, StdOut, StdErr (if any)
d) Performance metrics (Disk, IO, Network, CPU)


Is there a "ready made" library out there that will do the legwork for me?


I'm aware that I can use WMI Performance Counters, Tracing, System.Diagnostics etc to do the above, but I'm hoping that someone clever has already developed a kickass library for dealing with the low level stuff.


I'm not against paying for the software, so paid/open/closed are all acceptable, however free is better than paid, and open is better than closed...


Thanks!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire