lundi 20 avril 2015

Ho do I get MySQL 5.6 to work with R/Rtools on a Windows 7 64 bit OS

OS - Windows 7 64 bit R v3.1.2 RTools v3.2.0.1948 MySQL 5.6

I have installed MySQL using the msi intaller for Windows and have checked that the software has been installed correctly - which it has.

Despite many hours and reading numerous posts and web pages I cannot get MySQL to work with R.

I have found the following directories: 1. c:/Program Files/MySQL 2. c:/Program Files (86)/MySQL 3. c:/ProgramData/MySQL and c:/ProgramData/MySQL/MySQL Server 5.6

I cannot find any folders called bin nor the files called libmysl.lib and libmysql.dll - I have checked for hidden files and directories.

There seems to be no posts which cover this issue properly so I would be grateful for as much help as possible.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire