lundi 20 avril 2015

Can't generate libx264.dll. MinGW : not c Compiler found

It's my first post in a forum ever (and in english...) Any suggestion is welcomed.

So let's started !

My global goal is to recorder/transcoding and dispay an IP Camera stream from a .bat whitch calling vlc.

I want an asf container containing h264 and aac.


.bat :

cd C:\Program Files (x86)\VideoLAN\VLC

vlc http://rtsproot:root@ip_adresse/media.amp --sout "#transcode{ vcodec=x264, vb=112 , acodec==aac, fps=25}:duplicate{dst=display,dst=standard{access=file,mux = asf,dst=flux.asf}" -v


when I first execute this, VLC told me that H264 encoder was not found, so I decided to compile x264.

I followed this link

http://ift.tt/1E0Odq7

I succeed to make the .exe but and when I got to

./configure --disable-cli --enable-shared --extra-ldflags=-Wl,--output-def=libx264.def

minGW shell indicates : not working c compiler found

I tried to find some answer, but i didn't found a good one.

Does anyone have an idea of what i'm doing wrong ?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire