dimanche 19 avril 2015

Epub in Windows Phone App 8.1

I am developing a mobile app in windows phone 8.1. I need to open an epub book and tried these codes, it does not work.


How can i initialize it like this



class Program {
static void Main(string[] args) {

string[] files = Directory.GetFiles(@"c:\Inetpub\ePubReader\temp\load tests\");

Console.WriteLine("Started");

foreach (var file in files) {
try {
Epub epub = new Epub(file);

} catch (Exception e) {
Console.WriteLine("FileName: " + file + ", Exception: " + e.Message);
}
}
Console.WriteLine("Finished");
Console.ReadLine();
}
}
}


This does not work in window phone. Which library should I use or what exactly should I do? I want to know the process of viewing the epub book in window app ?


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire