mardi 31 mars 2015

Windows 7 putty equivalent for msysgit bash?

I have to develop on a Windows 7 IIS server (yes this is possible) with msysgit, but the Git Bash window is a pain (I think because it inherits from the Windows command prompt). I'm used to putty, and this just has many problems:



  1. There's no copy/paste shortcut highlight/right-click in putty; I have to right-click the titlebar then select Edit > Copy or Paste.

  2. It doesn't recognize backslashes; this means if I copy a path from Windows Explorer, I have to change the them to slashes.

  3. If I change the window defaults (columns/rows etc), it doesn't remember that for the next session (usually right-click > Git Bash).


I remember it was easier on Windows XP (which had a slightly different command window), and I think I had something set up to be easier before, but I don't remember what exactly I used.


Any suggestions?


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire