mardi 31 mars 2015

How to write a custom hard drive driver in Windows?

I'm working on a project where I would like to pre-fill a hard drive with certain information. Essentially make my own hard drive formatter. That part isn't an issue.


But, I would then like people to be able to also use these hard drives as normal storage hard drives. And have a driver that would intelligentally change where information is written and control how it is moved around and what not.


Not finding any libraries.. hopefully someone knows of a way to capture and control that information in transit to and probably from drive?


Do I have to go so far as to write my own driver using something like Windows Driver Kit? link: http://ift.tt/19GC6Cd


Ideally Linux and Windows compatible.. but windows is more important to me due to market share.


Thank you!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire