mardi 31 mars 2015

How to call Cordova plugins for windows8?

I am a beginner to windows8 app development.I need to create the plugin to exit the app. So I was started to develop the plugin using the MSDN link http://ift.tt/1Np45Gw .


I followed the steps and code which is provided in above link but it's not working. My sample plugin is not called and no error.


Call the plugin from my index.html



var successCallback = function () {
document.getElementById("toUpperResult").innerText =
'ToUpperPlugin successCallback ' + arguments[0];
};

var errorCallback = function (arguments) {
document.getElementById("toUpperResult").innerText =
'ToUpperPlugin errorCallback ' + arguments[0];
};

function toUpperClicked(arguments) {
ToUpperPlugin.ToUpper(successCallback, errorCallback,
document.getElementById("inputText").value);
}


Thanks in Advance.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire