lundi 30 mars 2015

Play framework 2.3.8: I cannot set the environment variable neither on Windows 7 nor on Ubuntu 14.04

Here are the specific settings right now of the environment variables window of my Windows 7: Variable name: activator

Variable value: C:\Users\Bryan\Documents\Client_Folders\activator-1.3.2-minimal

Variable name: Java

Variable value: C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_40\bin

Variable name: Javac

Variable value: C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_40\bin

And when I issue an activator command I get the following errors:

Microsoft Windows [Version 6.1.76011

Copyright 2009 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

C:\Users\Bryan>activator new

'activator' is not recognized as an internal or external command,



operable program or hatch file.


C:\Users\Bryan>cd C:\Users\Bryan\Documents\Client_Folders\activator-1.3.2-minima 1

C:\Users\Bryan\Documents\Client_Polders\activator-1_3_2-minimanal>activator new


A Java JDK is not installed or can't be found.

Please go to

http://ift.tt/iqBXhF

and download a valid Java JDK and install before running Activator.

If you think this message is in error, please check

your environment variables to see if "java.exe" and "javac.exe" are

available via JAvA_HOME or PATH.


For the Ubuntu machine I followed some precise instructions on how to download the Play framework and the JDK, and setting the environment paths but I am getting errors there too. If you can tell me what command's output you need, I will supply them.



Thanks a million for any help in advance.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire