mardi 31 mars 2015

Selenium- internet explorer disable script debugging

Last couple of days I have been trying to figure out to handle a few issues with Selenium and IE Such as this


enter image description here


Today, I wanted to run all the Selenium tests against IE9 but in the middle of the test, due to a JavaScript error the debugger popped up and all the tests started failing. Just as an extra bit of information I tried using



options.UnexpectedAlertBehavior = InternetExplorerUnexpectedAlertBehavior.Dismiss;


which was not able to dismiss that debugger window. enter image description here


I know I can manually do it by unchecking the debugger as follows. But, this is not a feasible solution since these tests can be executed in a lot of different machines. Is there a way to do these programatically with DesireCapability or Options? Or at least any commands for commandline?


enter image description here


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire